Two more broods!
* Brood status: Successfulish
* Instar of the male/female pair: 8i, stored sperm
* Steps taken to mate the pair: --
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: 2 months. Kept one in a cube with sand, one in a medium kritter keeper
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% sand. Waterdish filled once a week.
* Gestation period: 3-6 months
* Number of young born: 12/18
* Number of young eaten by mom: 7 undeveloped eggs, no embryos were eaten
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 12/18