The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devineshadow
Pandinus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-08

im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.  Empty
PostSubject: im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.    im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.  Empty6/8/2014, 7:35 pm

Hello I am looking to acquire a androctonus bicolor or any variety of scorpions.Anyone with any information would be helpful. And is anyone here that currently lives in Canada because its kinda hard to find scorpions in canada. Danceparty I live in Ontario so I have access To the grater toronto area (gta) but lack the knowledge of where to buy scorpions because they dont sell them in pet stores so im kinda at a loss any body with any direction let me know.

Last edited by devineshadow on 6/13/2014, 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.    im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.  Empty6/13/2014, 5:47 am

Please refer to the rules HERE when posting classified ads. They are in place to help buyers and sellers alike to find or sell scorpions etc. I would also consider checking your spelling before placing an advert. I completely understand if English isn't your first language but if you have researched a potentially dangerous species properly, you should be able to write and spell its name correctly.

If you could edit the advert to the correct format that would be great  Smile 
Back to top Go down

im looking to acuire a androctonus bicolor.
Page 1 of 1