The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My Pet Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tongue Flicker
Parabuthus
Tongue Flicker

Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2012-11-01

My Pet Wood Empty
PostSubject: My Pet Wood   My Pet Wood Empty2/6/2014, 2:15 am

You know how scorpions and tarantulas are called pet holes and pet rocks? Now a new term is added to the list, Pet Wood.

Just an update:
Originally, i had a sub-adult pair of emerald tree skinks. They mature very slowly and now they are 5 years old going 6 this coming August. Last year, my drunkard snakedealer sold me a trio adding up to 5. Two of the newcomers died due to heat and travel stress so my dealer promised to give me replacements but failed to do so. As a result, they were sold to me free.

A rare glimpse of one skink sleeping (pics taken at 3am lol)

My Pet Wood 1026130_630416207017562_2028921286_o

My Pet Wood 1523009_630419780350538_155099284_o

There are 2 hollow mopani wood inside and my emerald tree skinks love frolicking and hiding in it (perhaps hide in it forever). I do know they are out and about during the day when i'm away coz the food dish is empty every 2-3 days.

Obviously, my imagination is below sea level so this is the best that my creative mind could come up with lol. I was planning to upgrade to a bigger tank if the replacements came but for now this'll suffice.

My Pet Wood 886190_630420697017113_808030257_o

Even after 5 years they are still quite flighty and skittish. Guess that'll never change.
Back to top Go down

My Pet Wood
Page 1 of 1