* Brood status: Successful - third with this species
* Reason for failure: 0% failure, I have this species figured out afaik.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% cocofiber 1.5" deep in a medium kritter keeper for ample ventilation. Soil sprayed damp biweekly, up to 3-4 times a week as she approached the birthing stage. Watered every other day while she had young on her back to ensure no one dehydrated.
* Number of young born: 29
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 29
Gotta stress that water is required, as well as a heat gradient. Female ate heavily up to 6-10 weeks before dropping. She would then sun herself every now and then, aggressively incubating embryos. She had close to 85-95 on the hot end, and 75-80 on the cool end during the day, dipping to 73-78 at night on both ends.
Also note to separate 2i's as early as possible once they are off mom's back and ready to eat. This specie has a sweet tooth for their siblings. Which changes once they hit adulthood and decide to be social and chill together.