* Brood status: Successful - my first with this specie
* Reason for failure: 0 failure.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% cocofiber 3" deep in a 2.5g aquarium. No screen top, waterdish filled biweekly, and misted biweekly as well. Was misted every other day before she dropped, and misted daily while she had first and second instars.
* Number of young born: 38
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 38
Gotta stress that water is required, as well as a heat gradient. Female ate heavily up to 4-5 weeks before dropping. She would then sun herself heavily and I had to adjust the tank 3" away from the heatlamp to give her the heat she wanted. Possibly 100F conditions on the hot end are required to properly incubate the brood.