The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixvy
Breeder

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty
PostSubject: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty7/31/2013, 6:23 am

Hi,

I am not liable for carriers delay resulting to DOA's any errors/mishaps caused by the carriers is not in my control and I will not be responsible for any replacements and refunds for the carriers error and also ACTS OF NATURE(ie. sudden change in tempt) INCLUDED.Feel free to ask for bulk pricing thanks! DISCOUNTS are always GIVEN.

NO LAG(Live Arrival Guarantee) and NO REFUND.
Paypal payment accepted.

Scorpion:

3.8.0 Heterometrus madraspatensis juvenile - 1 pair 190usd, Trio pairs 270usd

Tarantula:

0.0.15 Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli slings .75 - 20usd/each

Centipede:

0.0.1 Scolopendra hardwikei 5+inches - 250usd/each

Shipping fee: 50usd
Freebies always included.

-vixvy
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/1/2013, 12:24 pm

I am giving things for free and its still slow what can I do to help?
Back to top Go down
TheKevil
Babycurus
TheKevil

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/1/2013, 1:54 pm

People like you, man. And they for sure like your freebies. I think it's just that not many of us have the money. I'm contemplating this offer, though, for after I move and have more room to expand my collection. Those H. madraspatensis are gorgeous specimens. Are these slings, like normal?
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/3/2013, 10:53 pm

Bump to the top.
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/5/2013, 12:53 am

10% off for SF members until the end of the month. For H.madraspatensis only.
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/7/2013, 7:59 pm

Bump to the top.
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/9/2013, 7:48 pm

bump to the top.
Back to top Go down
Vixvy
Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty8/25/2013, 12:04 am

Bump to the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei   Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei Empty

Back to top Go down

Heterometrus madraspatensis, Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli and Scolopendra hardwikei
Page 1 of 1