* Brood status: Successful
* Instar of the female: 7i
* Steps taken to mate the pair: None, this specie is parthenogentic, and produces broods in the absence of a male.
* Duration taken for signs of gestation: They start to really fatten up after multiple feedings at 7i, and correct captive conditions about a month or two into gestation.
* Environmental conditions for the gravid female: 100% coco fiber, 2" packed deep in a walmart clear container with the floorspace of about 1.5-2g aquarium. Leaning bark was offered, heatpad under the enclosure to cause a constant stream of condensation. Was cohabbing with two other gravid females.
* Gestation period: ~4 months
* Number of young born: ~15
* Number of young eaten by mom: 0
* Number of young surviving to 2.instar: 15 . Care must be taken to ensure temperature is at or around 80+ degrees Fahrenheit and humidity is 80%+.
These are the first broods with the specie and mother.