The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve28885
Pandinus
Steve28885

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-05-30

All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale. Empty
PostSubject: All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.   All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale. Empty6/11/2013, 12:49 am

Hey guys I now happily reside in the beautiful Arizona desert, and upon request I can go out and collect various inverts. I can get Giant Desert Hairys, Bark scorpions, Striped scorpions, Camel spiders (the smaller US species), Tailless Whip scorpions, Centipedes, all that good stuff. And in August, Hercules beetles. Message me and lets see if we can work something out. scorpion scorpion spider snake
Back to top Go down
jimmy7343
Pandinus

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.   All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale. Empty6/19/2013, 5:46 am

I am interested in stripped scorpions, bark scorpions and desert hairies. Email me with a price at jimmyrichardson3@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
SNAFU
Pandinus
SNAFU

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.   All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale. Empty6/27/2013, 4:24 am

Steve I'm wanting H.spinigerus, the "striped devils" or "Arizona devils" if the price is right! Does not have to be overnight shipping, 3 day should be fine. Shoot me a price & maybe we can deal. Thanks! Email: snafuintx@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.   All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale. Empty

Back to top Go down

All Arizona scorpion species and other desert critters for sale.
Page 1 of 1