The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thegromgrom
Breeder
thegromgrom

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2013-03-31

P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty
PostSubject: P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!    P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty5/27/2013, 10:58 pm

No minimum order required!

2.0.0 Parabuthus transvaalicus cb Mature males $50 each, both for $75 obo
0.0.15 Parabuthus transvaalicus cb 2i, $15 each, 3 for $40, 5 for $65, 10 for $135 or best offer
0.20.0 Tityus stigmurus cbb 5th and 6th instars $40 ea obo
0.10.0 Babycurus jacksoni, for Trade only.

TRADING:
Tarantulas:

I can trade for a fairly fresh
MM Lampropelma violaceopes
MM T. stirmi
MM P. regalis
MM GBB
MM E. murinus

SCORPIONS
MM Bothriurus dumayi
Any Parabuthus I dont have, plus schlecteri of any instar

TOS

Live Arrival Guarantee
I will live arrival guarantee (LAG) all my Express shipments.

Dead On Arrival DOA policy
For DOA, you must contact me within 1 hour, you must be able to sign the package at first delivery attempt. You must keep all the packing materials and contents in case I need verification. I require picture verification.

Refund or Replacement Policy.
If all of the requirements above are met. I will offer a refund for the animal.

Shipping policy
I'm not be responsible for carriers delay/error.

Payment Policy
I accept Paypal. Or cash/Chipotle for local pick up.

Sexing
All inverts are considered unsexed if the sex is not stated in this ad. Its either I don't know their gender or too small to be sexed.

Trade Policy
You ship first. I do not trade with those with less than 3 reviews. I've been scammed in the past.

DOA trade policy.
In case of a DOA on my end, I will attempt to replace the invert at my cost, but more than likely you'll get a money amount equal to the cost of the animal.

Back to top Go down
thegromgrom
Breeder
thegromgrom

P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!    P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty5/30/2013, 9:11 pm

5 trans babies left. $20 ea now, no group discounts. These ones are bigger and browner!
Back to top Go down
thegromgrom
Breeder
thegromgrom

PostSubject: Re: P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!    P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty6/7/2013, 9:15 pm

I've got 9 trans, one buyer backed out. Still looking for said mature males!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!    P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!  Empty

Back to top Go down

P. transvaalicus, T. stigmurus, B. jacksoni (CHOCOLATE MORPH!) Trading for T's and scorps!
Page 1 of 1