The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

video: western thatching ants in action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecooper
Centruroides
ecooper

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-06-02

video: western thatching ants in action Empty
PostSubject: video: western thatching ants in action   video: western thatching ants in action Empty4/19/2013, 5:26 pm

I recently bought a new camera: an Olympus OM-D E-M5. One of the reasons I bought it was that I wanted to try my hand at video.

A couple of weeks ago I took some video of western thatching ants. I really didn’t have a plan, and to be honest, I wasn’t all that sure of what I was doing! But I shot a few minutes of video, came home and edited the footage using MS Movie Maker. Amazingly the whole process only took a couple of hours!

So now I have my own Youtube channel, I have uploaded a video, and it’s about ants...I'm such a geek!

David Attenborough has nothing to worry about; but it was a fun little project and it has me thinking about the possibilities...

Please check it out and don’t hesitate to comment. Any suggestions for improvement would be gratefully received.

Cheers,
EC
www.macrocritters.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.macrocritters.wordpress.com
Kale
Hadogenes
Kale

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: video: western thatching ants in action   video: western thatching ants in action Empty4/19/2013, 8:41 pm

Nice video! I enjoyed it. The music seems to go along with it. lol
Back to top Go down
ecooper
Centruroides
ecooper

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: video: western thatching ants in action   video: western thatching ants in action Empty4/20/2013, 10:12 am

Thank you!!

EC
www.macrocritters.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.macrocritters.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: video: western thatching ants in action   video: western thatching ants in action Empty

Back to top Go down

video: western thatching ants in action
Page 1 of 1