The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBox

FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shufler
Pandinus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-22

FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus Empty
PostSubject: FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus   FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus Empty3/24/2013, 7:17 pm

I've got 0.0.6 2-3rd instar Hadrurus arizonensis, and 1.2.2 Hottentotta trilineatus that I'd be willing to sell or trade for Buthids.
I'm asking $13 each for the arizonensis, and $20 each for for the adult trilineatus & $10 each for the babies. You could also take all 6 arizonensis for $55+shipping, or the adult trilineatus for $55+shipping+babies=$70, or just take everything for $120 shipped priority. I'm also considering trades for any BUTHIDS. Priority shipping is $10 NO L.A.G., unless you want to use another method to ship. Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
elmer86
Pandinus

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus   FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus Empty4/21/2013, 10:33 pm

Hi, I live in L.A too, i was wondering if you still have that adult H. trilineautus for sale? I'm wiling to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Shufler
Pandinus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-22

PostSubject: Re: FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus   FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus Empty4/22/2013, 11:06 pm

The arizonensis are gone. Still got all the trilineatus.My email is shuffles310@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus   FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus Empty

Back to top Go down

FS/T: H. arizonensis, and H. trilineatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: Classified Ads :: For Sale / Trade-
Jump to: