The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.

Go down 
+2
shadowfoot
Niffler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Niffler
Pandinus
Niffler

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty
PostSubject: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/9/2013, 5:39 am

The gator, bullsnake, and Nelson's milksnake are pets. The chocolate patternless cal king, apricot pueblan milksnake, and Dumeril's boa are all looking for good homes, lol.

Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Burban10
Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. P1000510
Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Albino10
Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Boas_010
Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. P1000410
Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. P1000511
Back to top Go down
shadowfoot
Parabuthus
shadowfoot

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/9/2013, 11:23 am

That gator is so awesome! What do you feed it?
Back to top Go down
Tongue Flicker
Parabuthus
Tongue Flicker

Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/9/2013, 7:28 pm

lovely snakes you have there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niffler
Pandinus
Niffler

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/9/2013, 7:44 pm

Thanks, the bullsnake (George) is my baby.
The gator (Burbank) eats crayfish, mice, catfish fillets, and every now and then minnows. He is a little brat, but he'll eat anything that hits the water. I'm real careful about his intake and make sure it's balanced and he's not power fed.
Back to top Go down
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/9/2013, 11:57 pm

What's the plan with him as he get's bigger? Just curious. Live release seems ill advised as he will be used to humans providing food and could pose a threat? A zoo? Some kind of gator farm for movie star gators?
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
Niffler
Pandinus
Niffler

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/10/2013, 3:03 am

@ Yames
I thought long and hard about that before I got him. I waited almost ten years. I'm moving permenently to South Carolina soon. There will be plenty of space in the barn where I'm moving.
Back up plan, my friend there has a 3 acre pond on his property and is as expierianced as I am with large crocodilians.
Back up to the back up plan, I made contact with three rescues/wildlife parks in case he should out live me which is probable. As I meet more people there, I'll keep making contacts to cover my bases.
Back to top Go down
Patcho
SCORPIONMOD
Patcho

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/10/2013, 3:20 am

I love the alligator and the milksnake.
Back to top Go down
chrisc
Centruroides
chrisc

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/10/2013, 2:20 pm

nice collection.
the gator is very cool an love the bull snake, ive got 2 of them their great snake's to own
Back to top Go down
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/10/2013, 11:16 pm

Great to hear that he's taken care of to the 9th back up plan. I wasn't trying to get all up in your face by any means, I was just struck curious with what to do with one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
Niffler
Pandinus
Niffler

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty3/11/2013, 8:19 am

@ Yames,
I didn't take it as you in my face at all. I have that kind of back-up plan for every animal in my life. I'm proud of it. I only wish more owners and sellers thought of it. I've personally rescued three alligators from a small lake near my house, and I'm in urban NJ. Not surprisingly all three were caught within a couple of weeks following a reptile show.
Niffler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.   Here's a few of my Herps, my first love. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a few of my Herps, my first love.
Page 1 of 1