The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

New EMP HELP!!

Go down 
+7
Patcho
Yames
emperor5
shadowfoot
Shakudo
chrisc
lloyd
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty2/21/2013, 9:13 pm

They can be shy about eating when they sense you there. But I'd say it's safe to assume he's eaten 2 now. So hold off feeding again till next week. You're doing good.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
lloyd
Pandinus

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2013, 2:11 pm

hey guys. he has eaten twice since i got him. i notice for the past 3 days he is just stood in the corner of his cage not really moving. is this somthing to worry about? he does react to sounds still but just seems to be like sleeping in the corner.
Back to top Go down
vespers
Centruroides
vespers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2013, 2:52 pm

lloyd wrote:
i notice for the past 3 days he is just stood in the corner of his cage not really moving. is this somthing to worry about? he does react to sounds still but just seems to be like sleeping in the corner.

He's just doing what many scorpions do most of the time. Nothing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
lloyd
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2013, 3:58 pm

is it normal for him not to be in his hide? sorry this is my first 1 just want to make sure im not making any mistakes Smile
Back to top Go down
vespers
Centruroides
vespers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2013, 4:17 pm

Sometimes mine will come out and sit around out in the open. Other times you rarely see her. Maybe that corner in your enclosure just happens to be a slightly warmer spot or something that it likes at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lloyd
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2013, 6:56 am

I have moved him into my bedroom and he seems alot happier(due to lack of cats me thinks) he still does not eat alot but i am getting used to this. at what age do emps do their last molt? i would love to see one but i was told he is 3 already.
Back to top Go down
lloyd
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2013, 8:01 am

just seen somthing very interesting. i put some crickets in the other day. 1 of them has turned white(excluding his head and legs) but is still walking around. has anyone seen this before?
Back to top Go down
shebeen
Tityus
shebeen

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2013, 9:18 am

Crickets and roaches molt just like scorpions. After a molt, their new exoskeleton is white and darkens after a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New EMP HELP!!   New EMP HELP!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New EMP HELP!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: The Burrow in Ghana: Emperor Zone-
Jump to: