The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBox

FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sauerkraut
Hadogenes
Sauerkraut

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-05-26

FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty
PostSubject: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty2/1/2013, 3:15 pm

For free to a good home/homes, I have an adult Pandinus cavimanus and a sub adult Vaejovis spinigerus.
Local pickup only, must know care requirements in advance.

Located in Milwaukee WI
Back to top Go down
buddylee79
Pandinus
buddylee79

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty2/8/2013, 8:14 pm

Hello,

Just wondering if you found homes for the scorps yet? If not, could you meet half way, say Kenosha Gander Mountain?

Jake

ps. I dig the avatar pic.....its a shame what the government wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Sauerkraut
Hadogenes
Sauerkraut

PostSubject: Re: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty2/8/2013, 8:39 pm

You look like you know your stuff, and I would be more then happy to meet you in Kenosha.

My friends and I were talking about passing through kenosha to Chicago to buy some harder to find games... Let me try to nail down a date(over the next few weekends), and I'll let you know what we come up with
Back to top Go down
Sauerkraut
Hadogenes
Sauerkraut

PostSubject: Re: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty3/7/2013, 10:34 am

Still have these two for free, willing to ship them out for the cost of overnight shipping
Back to top Go down
lmiller
Centruroides
lmiller

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Re: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty3/11/2013, 11:20 pm

Im interested if your willing to give them up to a good home. My address has changed since I got the P trans from you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA   FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA Empty

Back to top Go down

FF: Pandinus cavimanus And Vaejovis spinigerus - Milwaukee WI USA
Page 1 of 1