The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpiongirl
Centruroides
Scorpiongirl

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-12-16

Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty
PostSubject: Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi   Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty1/16/2013, 3:14 pm

Newest vid taken yesterday night (1-21-13) I've decided to attempt testing co-existence, and so after a couple days straight of paranoidly close observation (i literally did not leave the tank for a couple days straight except to use the restroom and get food nd drinks) I felt comfortable enough to venture from the tank and let them be. As I state in my video descript., they, at least while young, do not seem bothered by eachother. They each have a fave spot or two, and they just keep to themselves. This may change when older, so I will be keeping my eyes on that. More info is in the descript.

I will keep everyone updated on the Bothriurus Dumayi as I find out more about them via both other sources and "trial and error".... without the "error." lol

Last edited by Scorpiongirl on 1/22/2013, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emperor5
Tityus
emperor5

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi   Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty1/17/2013, 1:36 pm

B-e-a-utiful scorpions, amazing colorations, awesome videos ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/androctonus.australis.5
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi   Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty1/17/2013, 3:04 pm

Wow those are very attractive scorps. And the final countdown couldn't have been a better song pic. They're illusions Micheal.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
Scorpiongirl
Centruroides
Scorpiongirl

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi   Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty1/22/2013, 3:54 pm

Added a new video, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi   Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival and handling of Bothriurus Dumayi
Page 1 of 1