The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quelaag
Pandinus
Quelaag

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion Empty
PostSubject: Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion   Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion Empty11/26/2012, 7:08 pm

I've never had one since they've proven hard to find. May order from Ken the Bug Guy. However, I can't learn enough about them. I want to be absolutely prepared. I've searched a lot of YouTube to find good How-To care videos but all are vague and it seems most people find that they've neglected sufficient care for their tailless whipscorpions and they end up dying. I do not want to make that mistake. I've never had an arachnid die on me prematurely and I don't plan on experiencing that at all.

Anyways, I think they are wonderful and interesting, though fragile animals. Any experienced pros out there that can give a novice like me some tips? I also plan on possibly (carefully) handling this whipscorp if he so allows it. If not, I will still enjoy keeping him cus I love them. Links, tips and info are much appreciated, thank you~
Back to top Go down
http://xombiedoll.deviantart.com/gallery/
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion   Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion Empty11/27/2012, 3:46 am

A look-around around the forums, or a quick search is never a bad idea.
We have massive amounts of info available, one must just make a little effort to get to it.

Have you read Scorpion19981000's Caresheet ? It's one of the best elaborated and detailed articles you will find for Damon diademas.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Quelaag
Pandinus
Quelaag

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion   Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion Empty11/27/2012, 7:00 pm

That's absolutely perfect. Thanks. I guess I missed it. You guys have some of the best information available. Not sure how I didn't see this myself.
Back to top Go down
http://xombiedoll.deviantart.com/gallery/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion   Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion Empty

Back to top Go down

Considering Damon diadema - tailless whipscorpion
Page 1 of 1