The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty11/19/2012, 1:03 pm

Lioth wrote:
I didn't expect this to happen, he was in a very healthy condition.. before this all happened, i poured a little water on him cause he was quite covered with soap which i accidentally poured over him but he survived that but he really got weak and i thought that he was going to die because his tail was stuck in the groud really down. he survived after that and got normally active, the last time I did was that i tried to feed him some kind of unknown moth insect but he didnt eat it anyway. he's been refusing food lately these days, he's not been eating for more than 1 week and ive been troubled of that. hoppers, crickets, and the beetles don't work anymore. I just gave him everything, even enough water for an adult. so why did he stop eating or something ? WAS THIS BECAUSE OF THE SOAP

Your guess as to why he died are as good as mine. I'm just hearing about this soap drenching now. I'm sure it wasn't good for his over all state of health. Also when he escaped last time is it possible he came into contact with pesticides being used around or in your home. Where there any other atrocities performed on him before his passing?
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
robert44
Tityus

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty11/19/2012, 1:13 pm

I think soap is often used as a pesticide. It is a surfactant and probably prevents critters from getting enough air.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sin1134
Pandinus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-10-11

PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty11/20/2012, 1:53 am

Next time if you are going to do any cleaning then just use a vinegar/water mix
Back to top Go down
AntonLaVey
Pandinus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty11/20/2012, 5:33 am

i feel bad for that loss..
Back to top Go down
robert44
Tityus

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty11/20/2012, 2:34 pm

I tend to clean with just water. I have always been concerned about any residue left from soaps, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?   My emp suddenly died.. cause of death? Empty

Back to top Go down

My emp suddenly died.. cause of death?
Page 1 of 1