The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!

Go down 
+2
lycanlord
KLN1988
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-06-22

B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty
PostSubject: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 12:15 pm

my big fat B. Jacksoni is finaly popping. and its happening, right now! This will be the secong time i actually see the birth Smile So now i have 26 H. Laoticus slings, 20 B. Jacksonis slings - and now a second round of Jacksonis... No more babies please!
Back to top Go down
lycanlord
Leiurus
lycanlord

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 12:37 pm

your very lucky, I would love some jacksoni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 12:50 pm

just come to DK, then you can have some! Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowfoot
Parabuthus
shadowfoot

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:00 pm

Congrats man! Time to find some buyers maybe?
Back to top Go down
njnolan1
Pandinus
njnolan1

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:03 pm

I thought I posted here? Maybe I said something wrong. Congrats anyway.
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:10 pm

this should be your first post on this topic njnolan1 Smile and thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:11 pm

thanks shadowfoot Smile yeah! im trying.. i have way to many slings now
Back to top Go down
Yames
Tityus
Yames

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:17 pm

That is extremely cool. I was thinking about starting B. J colony too, was it easy to set up and get running? How active are they when you're watching? How many males/females did you start with?
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com/
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:27 pm

they are very easy, just get right in to it.. you wont regret it! I only have two adult females. Bought one of them with its 20 slings and bought a gravid one too - the one that just popped.
well they are super sneaky, nothing like my H. Laoticus Wink I dont see them much as the terrarium is setup more for them, than for me - gotta find a good inbetween setup soon.
One of them lives inside of a cork tube that stands as a tree, and she is a pure killing machine. Crickets dont get a long happy life in there.. when i get the time to watch them i bet i will see some action!
And i keep the two females in a 30x30x30 exoterra
Back to top Go down
shadowfoot
Parabuthus
shadowfoot

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 1:47 pm

Mine are also piling up, built them their own heating tub which their deli cups go into just to save space. The people over here aren't that keen on scorps so I can't even sell some.
Back to top Go down
Yames
Tityus
Yames

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 4:19 pm

Seriously anyone with extra scorpions come visit me in Canada we will play with your scorpions and go golfing dependent on weather. If it's too cold we'll play COD MW3 until Nov then switch to black ops 2. Also my guest room is my office/scorpion room. I haven't had many willing guests.
Back to top Go down
shadowfoot
Parabuthus
shadowfoot

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 4:56 pm

Buy me a ticket and I'm there. Scorps, golf and some gaming.... One excellent day right there XD
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/28/2012, 6:12 pm

shadowfoot - same probleme here! people dont like scorps here :/

Yames - you are my new best friend. i kinda love you. Canada is actualy 1. on my list of places i wanna go to Smile
Back to top Go down
Yames
Tityus
Yames

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/29/2012, 2:42 am

I kinda love you right back... I mean sure I just got in from a bon fire in my back yard and am kinda loaded but if you ever want to visit I figure mildly knowing you from a forum is good enough for me!
Back to top Go down
KLN1988
Centruroides
KLN1988

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty9/30/2012, 12:15 pm

And so did the bromance begin! xD
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty10/1/2012, 2:52 am

There are always people who love scorps, it's just a matter of finding them Wink
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!   B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now! Empty

Back to top Go down

B. Jacksoni giving birth - right now!
Page 1 of 1