The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

The first ones of my collection!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denya1
Pandinus
denya1

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-09-10

The first ones of my collection!!! Empty
PostSubject: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 8:26 pm

Male C. Vittatus
The first ones of my collection!!! 26875912

The first ones of my collection!!! 26738912

Female C. Vittatus
The first ones of my collection!!! 39328811

Better pics to come. In temp enclosures until I can get to the pet store and get the proper items. Using what I had on hand from my bearded dragons.
Back to top Go down
toidy
Centruroides
toidy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2012-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 8:58 pm

very nice! what instars are they?
Back to top Go down
denya1
Pandinus
denya1

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 9:11 pm

They were caught in my house. By size, I'm guessing 3-4 on male and 4-5 on female. It's just a chart comparison of size, so not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
toidy
Centruroides
toidy

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 9:43 pm

denya1 wrote:
They were caught in my house. By size, I'm guessing 3-4 on male and 4-5 on female. It's just a chart comparison of size, so not 100% sure.

i see. well hope you breed them in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
denya1
Pandinus
denya1

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 9:48 pm

Yes!! I want to get a colony of thes little guys going!! I have LOTS of tanks to fill from when I used to breed beardies....

I plan to eventualy start collecting other species in the future also. I'm 100% addicted.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toidy
Centruroides
toidy

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/13/2012, 9:59 pm

denya1 wrote:
Yes!! I want to get a colony of thes little guys going!! I have LOTS of tanks to fill from when I used to breed beardies....

I plan to eventualy start collecting other species in the future also. I'm 100% addicted.. Very Happy

hahaha same here. i just got addicted to scorpions just recently. now i just can't get enough of them Laughing
Back to top Go down
denya1
Pandinus
denya1

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty9/15/2012, 8:11 pm

Update on collection.....added 4 more bringing my total to 2 females 3 males and 1 unidentified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first ones of my collection!!!   The first ones of my collection!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The first ones of my collection!!!
Page 1 of 1