The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

found In my garage one in garage and other out back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cal
Pandinus
Mr.Cal

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-03-27

found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty
PostSubject: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 2:51 am

ya i hear you naturally i'm gonna try to take the best photo i can but all i have is a cell phone to do it with
so just workin with what i got figured it's worth a shot worst case is i'm left in same situation i was b4 i posted the pics

found In my garage one in garage and other out back 03271210

found In my garage one in garage and other out back Downsi10

found In my garage one in garage and other out back 03281210

found In my garage one in garage and other out back Scorp110

And i didn't forget the introduction i have every intention of doing those things. at the moment my time to dedicate to as many things as i have that require my time. it's been rough but i will introduce myself you have my word... i love show and tell and talkin about myself wouldn't dream of missing my oppertunity!!

Last edited by Mr.Cal on 3/28/2012, 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
voldemort
Pandinus

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 4:29 am

second try

Centruroides sculpturatus

Last edited by voldemort on 3/28/2012, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 4:40 am

voldemort wrote:
it is hard to answer your query because of the pic quality

+1

Mr.Cal, whenever you are posting a picture of a scorpion for ID, make sure it is as clear as possible.

Additionally, you might have forgotten about your self-intro.

https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/f2-introduce-yourself

Do give others a chance to know you and it'll also bring better response to your threads.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Mr.Cal
Pandinus
Mr.Cal

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 8:01 am

Centruroides sculpturatus in lame terms would be which scorpion exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cal
Pandinus
Mr.Cal

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 8:08 am

Mr.Cal wrote:
Centruroides sculpturatus in lame terms would be which scorpion exactly?

bark scorpion just different and darker markings what's the difference between the lighter color tan ones and are they communal with eachother cuz i know my other barks are fine together the ones that are the lighter color i have all together
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 8:54 am

As far as I know, there's 2 morphs of C. sculpturatus (aka. Arizona Bark Scorpion).

I don't know much about N. american scorpion though as I don't have access to them here, so I can't advice about how communal they would be.
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Mr.Cal
Pandinus
Mr.Cal

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/28/2012, 11:07 am

got you well i appreciate the help u have givin thank you
Back to top Go down
voldemort
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/29/2012, 4:24 am

IF it is a Centruroides sculpturatus, you may want to look for the "gertschi" morph. BTW in scorpions there are dark and light colored individuals from the same species.

I believe these are communal as adults, IME they are active and hardy.

I always envy those who can catch scorpions on their backyard(or ceiling).

Back to top Go down
Mr.Cal
Pandinus
Mr.Cal

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/29/2012, 9:42 am

thanks ya i'm trying to do some searching around on the web,no such thing as knowing to much about somethin. slowly but surely anyways between many other things in my hectic kinda crazy life. lol but i know for a fact the bark scorpions are communal mainly because i have quite a few that are being just that.and have been since i got them which i think has been no less than 7 months ago. and there mixed in sizes small medium large a few times i've lifted something they were under. and there basicly huddled together under there, the couple smaller ones even curled up on the bigger ones backs i don't know bout you but that says friendship to me Laughing and also you may envy away i found another scorpion on my cement wall/fence lastnight!!
Back to top Go down
voldemort
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty3/29/2012, 10:09 pm

Mr.Cal wrote:
thanks ya i'm trying to do some searching around on the web,no such thing as knowing to much about somethin. slowly but surely anyways between many other things in my hectic kinda crazy life. lol but i know for a fact the bark scorpions are communal mainly because i have quite a few that are being just that.and have been since i got them which i think has been no less than 7 months ago. and there mixed in sizes small medium large a few times i've lifted something they were under. and there basicly huddled together under there, the couple smaller ones even curled up on the bigger ones backs i don't know bout you but that says friendship to me Laughing and also you may envy away i found another scorpion on my cement wall/fence lastnight!!

you've got style, your own music flavor and you got another freebie from nature? Life isn't just fair!!!

back to your scorpions, adults are communal but I would check on molting individuals as their cagemate might find them appetizing, so once you see a beefed up scorp it is wise to separate them until they molt completely.

mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found In my garage one in garage and other out back   found In my garage one in garage and other out back Empty

Back to top Go down

found In my garage one in garage and other out back
Page 1 of 1