The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer   P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer - Page 2 Empty11/23/2012, 4:32 am

Yeah hopefully, must be due a molt soon seen to have been this size forever now Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer   P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer - Page 2 Empty11/23/2012, 11:39 am

These guys can really vary in how light their colouration is. There's also a light colour form, although I don't know much about that. Here's a couple of pics of adult females I have to show how their colour varies. One of them is very light and actually quite red to the eye and the other is almost black. I sometimes think the light one could be LCF it's so light but they were brought as WC, at the same time, from the same place so odds would suggest they most likely came from the same region.

Funnily, my baby came from the dark coloured one but the little guy really is as red as the pics show. Maybe amoungst a brood there is lighter or darker ones, or maybe it is a regional thing, or an age thing I'm not sure.

Adult female colour variation:

Beasty male pics:
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/

P. cavimanus Lone Wanderer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2