The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Very hyper active scorpion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-08-19

Very hyper active scorpion Empty
PostSubject: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty12/31/2011, 9:14 am

So earlier today I started hearing some clicking noise from my terrarium with my two emps. It was the male crawling on the cover! I don't know how it got up there but it was hilarious. Is there something wrong or do I have an dare devil for a scorpion? I didn't know if it would ever come down and be stuck like a cat in a tree so I had to pry him off. He was on there pretty tight! This is definitely not normal scorpion behavior. I am still puzzled by how he got up there and I hope it doesn't happen again, especially when I'm away. Did any one else have their scorpions acting all crazy like that? It's almost like he wanted attention, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stargasmband.com
Scorpderp25
Hadogenes
Scorpderp25

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty12/31/2011, 5:44 pm

From what ive heard it ok if they do that, just means there exploring and trying to get out but as far as ive heard its nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty12/31/2011, 11:40 pm

Exo-tera terrarium with the backdrop? Smile
Back to top Go down
S_Meister
Hadogenes
S_Meister

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty1/1/2012, 8:03 am

It's a standard 10 gallon tank with a metal net top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stargasmband.com
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty1/1/2012, 10:05 am

Another spidy stunt? Post some pics of your enclosure setup when you're free Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very hyper active scorpion   Very hyper active scorpion Empty

Back to top Go down

Very hyper active scorpion
Page 1 of 1