The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!   Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty11/18/2011, 4:41 pm

Eloo,

about 30 mins ago I went to have a quick look to see who was out and about in my bedroom. Shone a torch into the burrow of one of my O. glabrifrons and the scorpion inside was dark brown!! Took a second glance and realised it wasn't the O. glabrifons at all. It was in fact my female N. hierichonticus!!

The tank is split in half with a perspex sheet and somehow the N. hierichonticus has climbed over it and in to the O. glabrifrons side!!

Que me frantically trashing the O. glabrifrons enclosure to seperate the two lol.

After taking weeks to dry and even longer for the scorpion to create its network of tunnels, the excavator clay substrate is destroyed in minutes Sad lol.

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! DSCN0329

The unwanted tennant lol.

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! DSCN0335

This is the first time I have seen my O. glabrifrons in the full for months lol.

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! DSCN0342

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! DSCN0341

And back in their seperate halves. Im going to have to remove them both soon so that I can sort the substrate out to how it used to be lol.

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! DSCN0349

Fun times on a friday night haha.
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!   Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty11/18/2011, 6:10 pm

possible it dug under the glass that you have seperating the 2?
Back to top Go down
Callum B
Administrator
Callum B

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!   Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty11/18/2011, 6:22 pm

Yer thats the other possibility. I'm going to dig up the lot when I have got some time next week to check for that.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!   Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty11/18/2011, 6:38 pm

Crazy man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!   Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nebo and Opistophthalmus decide to become house mates!!!
Page 1 of 1