The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

Why oh why did I do it????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callum B
Administrator

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:35 pm

Elo,

I have gone and done something very stupid. I have just celebrated my birthday on the weekend and got a little bit of money. Spare money is scorpion money for me, so I decided to see if there was anything about that caught my eye. This then led me to a certain persons website that I had vowed to never buy from again. This said person has had Euscorpiops vachoni in for ages and I really liked the look of them. So I decided to order 2 and also get 3 more Chaerilus celebensis as I really like this species.

Well the parcel has just arrived today and lord jebus christ has this said person f**k'd my order up and sent me what I can only say are a couple of very poorly scorpions.

First of all the two E. vachoni. One so far looks ok, the other has a damaged tergite and seems very lethargic.

Next up the 3 Chaerilus celebensis. Well I should really say the 1 C. celebensis. Luckily this one seems healthy and probably pregnant.
As for the other 2 'C. celebensis', one appears to be a 2i or 3i E. vachoni and the other is as of yet unidentified and absolutely riddled with the bad mites. They are all over its mouth and joints on the pedipalps and front legs. It looks like it is probably a 2i Opisthacanthus sp. or Heteroscorpion sp.

Heres a bad pic of the poor thing.

Oh and I also got a 6th scorpion. A tiny, dead pullus that was in with the unID'd !!!

Well all I can say is its my own flippin' fault for ordering from this person, even after posting about how bad this person is not long ago. Now I am going to put my tail between my legs and come crawling in to ask you lovely lot what you reckon I should do??

Do I go in all guns blazing, tell him he's a >insert lots of bad words here
Also, what is the best thing to do for the poor little guy with the mites?

Callum :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peloquin
Babycurus

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:44 pm

MF by any chance?
A quiet word with all guns cocked and ready is probably the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~BEX~*
Administrator

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:46 pm

for god sake bugzuk is getting worse and worse thats it im never buying form martin again! how hard is it to do things right its ridiculous im fed up of hearing bad things about him and getting bad orders from him!!!!!

https://youtu.be/Rq69ZvELDoM
Twitter Bex @R32BEX
Pinterest username - helly3ah
https://www.pinterest.com/helly3ah/my-pets/
Guild Wars 2 - BBEXX.9042

Click here for Pictures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum B
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:50 pm

Peloquin wrote:
MF by any chance?
A quiet word with all guns cocked and ready is probably the best way to go.

Obviously lol. Who else can balls up an order that badly.

Yer I'm going to send him a polite email now stating the problems. Whats he like with complaints??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DolbyR
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:51 pm

Bex,
we need a dealers blacklist on here. Wouldn't it be good idea if you, callum and others would make a review of this guy? As long as there are buyers, sellers like this won't stop selling bad stuff.
We have one similar dealer locally, strange enough, his name is Martin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
Jay
SCORPIONMOD

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:53 pm

Well he just fobbed me off with my damaged scorp. Evil or Very Mad Shame about your order man.

Administrator

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 1:55 pm

the thing is ive had good scorps off him ....however i have more bad/messed up orders than good ones so i will not go to him again Smile

https://youtu.be/Rq69ZvELDoM
Twitter Bex @R32BEX
Pinterest username - helly3ah
https://www.pinterest.com/helly3ah/my-pets/
Guild Wars 2 - BBEXX.9042

Click here for Pictures!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**GS**
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 2:18 pm

Don't this guy know that review is the most important thing in his business?
If one person posted a bad review.. it might be the seller's honest mistake or an unfriendly slander...

If more then 3 buyers has problem with this guys.. then most likely.. the problem lies in the integrity of the seller..

Sry to hear about your bad experience Callum..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum B
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/12/2011, 2:37 pm

Yer in the case of Mr Martin it is definately the seller who is bad. It's such a shame as he does get nice things in.

I have emailed him stating the problems. I have not asked for a refund etc. yet. I'm just going to see how he reacts. Even by his standards this is a pretty bad f'up of an order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum B
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/13/2011, 10:19 am

Just abit of an update. Said person has emailed me back asking that I send all the scorpions back to him. He will then refund me. Kind of good news but bad news for the scorpions having to go through the stress of being posted again.

Another problem is the two Euscorpiops are looking really bad. One I can flip upside down and it doesn't even try to right itself. It is alive but only just. The other is extremely lethargic, more ''alive'' than the other but still unwilling to move very far. Posting these two again will almost definately result in their death due to stress.

Should I be a selfish, greedy t**t and send them back at the risk of killing some for a refund? Or, should I say that I will keep them, do my best to keep them alive (not likely for some of them though) and settle for some scorpions I didn't even want/ ill livestock.

I'm not particularly happy with the 'send them all back or shut up' attitude. I have stated that some of the scorpions are unwell so he should know that it would be a bad idea to repost them. They are not just some f'in faulty goods you can send back, they are f'in living animals. This is definately part of the pet trade I hate and do not miss at all from my aquatics days.

Maaan, I am absolutely fuming. How can anyone balls something up so badly?!?! headb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spinnin_tom
Tityus

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/13/2011, 11:16 am

i think you should say you want a refund, but you don't want to risk killing the scorpions
if he wants them back, after you get your refund, then he can come pick them up ?? idk ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_scorpio_
Androctonus

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/13/2011, 1:28 pm

ask for a refund for the dead ones and not the live ones. have you told him which ones were DOA? if not then lie.
i cant believe he did this, i ordered a load of mantids off him a little while ago and they were all alive and healthy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callum B
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   10/13/2011, 1:42 pm

None are dead yet. Some definately look like they are on their way out and the one with the mites probably won't last very long. Thats why I don't want to send them back because it will probably finish the ill ones off.

I think I'm going to hold on to them. I don't want to be responsible for putting them in another stressful position. I'll take as many decent pics as I can of the problems with them and attach 'em to an email. If he decides this is not good enough and won't refund any of them so be it. I'd rather at least have a go at keeping the scorpions alive than stressing them out so I can get some money.
And if he decides to be decent and sort something out then happy days. I definately won't be buying off him again though, for real this time lol. Other orders I have made with him haven't always been great but this just takes the foxes biscwwit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why oh why did I do it????   

Back to top Go down

Why oh why did I do it????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpions In General-
Jump to: