The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D

Go down 
+9
Chrome
cheeeeese
H. laoticus
spinnin_tom
*~BEX~*
Kweegwin
pluto
Streettrash
Bedlam
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty
PostSubject: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 5:15 pm

So I am leaving for a 10 day get away to my 2nd country, Nicaragua. I'll be leaving sometime around September 10th. I'll be residing near the coast on the northern area of Nicaragua in Corinto. I always travel when I am there so I'll be in Corinto, Chinandega, Passo Caballo, and but also in many other places. After some research I learned the 4 most prevalent species of scorpions in Nicaragua.

• Centruroides limbatus
  • Centruroides mahnerti
  • Centruroides margaritatus
  • Didymocentrus nitidus

So I just wanted to share that. I'll probably go herping and take lots of photos of my finds. Anyone else know anything else in the area they may want me to try and find? I'll be traveling through American Airlines through international airports. I'm assuming they are strict on specimen collecting. Was wondering if there was an easy way to kind of smuggle something back.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 5:21 pm

Put it in a condom and smuggle it rectally.
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 5:24 pm

I think rectal insertions are more of your thing Street. I'm open to more thoughts though thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 5:51 pm

Vaginally? What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee
Kweegwin
Centruroides
Kweegwin

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 5:54 pm

I think small cardboard boxes would be best, underneath a book and then some clothing.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:17 pm

Aaaah ha ha hahahahaha hahahaha virginally I actually just proper lol'd
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:21 pm

if you find any, would you post to the uk?
i'd pay
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:23 pm

Got ya licence then Thomas lol
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:27 pm

maybe i do and maybe i don't
what's it to you Razz ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:33 pm

Suspecious You people.

I am going with my cousin, my grand father and my grand mother. So vaginal is an option but I don't know how I will present that argument to my grandma.

Tom, I have yet to ship anything but I hear it's a helluva process so perhaps I will and perhaps not. What are you interested in?
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 6:49 pm

you have a vagina?
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 7:47 pm

Guys, this type of content is prohibited and you know why.
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 7:52 pm

we'll stop talking about vagina Razz
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 7:56 pm

H. laoticus wrote:

That is true but I think everyone is just having a bit of fun. Lets not make this more than what it really is.

Anywhoo, I cant find any information on the regulations of taking some bugs back with me although I'm sure it's not allowed. I'll probably end up buying an item that I will pack them into like a vase and if I get caught I'll act like I had no idea and freak out because there's 'bugs' in my luggage. They will only stop to search my luggage if there is something suspicious and I doubt the scanners will pick anything up.
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 7:59 pm

naah it'll be fine.
you might end up bringing some bugs back by accident cos you didn't check your shoes

Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 8:05 pm

In order to legally bring live animals back into the US you must have specific permits for the species, and number of animals from both the US, and the country of origin.
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 8:11 pm

but if it was an accidental import as in he forgot to check his shoes Razz

and i want pictures of all this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cheeeeese
Pandinus
cheeeeese

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 8:57 pm

Goodluck on your mission comrad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Tityus
Chrome

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 9:39 pm

Check the exporting rules first, you may be able to just pack them all in vials and take a small box of a few dozen. You can do that from egypt and some other countries as long as you declare it.
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 10:13 pm

Bedlam wrote:
H. laoticus wrote:

That is true but I think everyone is just having a bit of fun. Lets not make this more than what it really is.

Anywhoo, I cant find any information on the regulations of taking some bugs back with me although I'm sure it's not allowed. I'll probably end up buying an item that I will pack them into like a vase and if I get caught I'll act like I had no idea and freak out because there's 'bugs' in my luggage. They will only stop to search my luggage if there is something suspicious and I doubt the scanners will pick anything up.

"Was wondering if there was an easy way to kind of smuggle something back."

I think I know what it's about lol. Streettrash and Chrome are right. There is no way around it without it being illegal.
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 10:20 pm

Well how do I manage to get this permit because I can't seem to find out.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 10:23 pm

I would try calling your local city county building. Just tell them you are trying to find out how to legally bring live animals into the country and they should be able to point you in the right direction. It's going to be a run around for a minute until you get someone that knows what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 10:27 pm

Grr.

I will try to do this legally as of course I don't want to get into trouble over bugs.

At the same time, if it doesn't work out, I don't really see me getting caught. It probably happens a lot accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Streettrash
Androctonus
Streettrash

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/10/2011, 10:32 pm

I'm sure. I do believe illegally importing animals is a felony. Be crafty young sir.
Back to top Go down
leiurusSaleen820
Babycurus
leiurusSaleen820

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty8/11/2011, 2:52 am

Screw it B just go for it.
When I'm in the Bahamas I plan on a little scorp hunting myself and I'm def gonna try to sneak some back.
Worst case scenario we can just go on here from a jail cell Laughing
Seriously though if you do it be careful and if you get anything cool send me some.
Especially if you get some of those sexy [buttocks] Centruroides margaritatus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D   Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Smuggling Dru- I mean Scorpions :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next