The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

The waiting game . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-05-16

The waiting game . . . Empty
PostSubject: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/6/2011, 9:53 am

Howdy,
There's no real point to this post, I just felt like complaining a little bit and sharing my excitement at the same time. SO. I will soon be ordering some new beasts to add to my collection. Two exotic snakes and three new scorps. Y'all have to wait and see what the snakes are but the scorps are just three new P. Imps. (Gotta love 'em.) Needless to say I am super excited about getting my new beasties. Here's where the complaining comes in, All that stands between me and the new kids is getting a total for the order and shipping from the dude I am buying off of. It's been about four days now since I have had the money and been in contact with the guy. It's nothing against him, it's just my eagerness shoving it's way to the top and getting the best of me. LOL. But the snakes are a couple animals I have wanted for a VERY LONG time. Of course, if he waits a couple weeks (Gosh I hope not) I'll just have more money so it all works out I suppose. But I just thought I would share my adventure with everyone. lol
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/6/2011, 11:50 am

it is annoying waiting isnt it lol

i know how it feels when you want something that bad the waiting feels like even longer, the guy may just be busy or have other things going on just hang in there, is it a private seller or an online shop?

we waited nearly a month for something once it was the longest month of my life but hen they srrived i forgot all about the waiting lol Smile

are you haveing all your emps in a big commual setup? Smile
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/6/2011, 12:09 pm

The guy has a shop in Rhode Island and has it on facebook. No official website right now. But yea, I'm not worried about it and I know he's busy and will reply when he can. But I feel like a kid the day before Christmas, IT NEVER GETS HERE (or so it seems LOL). But I know soon, most likely in the next couple weeks, I will have my new beasties. I would love to keep all five of my emps in a big communal tank but I don't have a tank big enough right now. In time though, I will have an EPIC emp tank when I settle down and get a place of my own.
Back to top Go down
Scorpeace
Babycurus
Scorpeace

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/6/2011, 1:02 pm

Im playing the waiting game too.... I have ordered 5 Holothele sp Norte de Santander and 2 phiddpus regius but i havent got my invoice yet and it has been 3 or 4 PAINFULL days! xD
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/6/2011, 2:02 pm

I feel your pain brother. . . I feel your pain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty8/7/2011, 11:14 am

So to update for anyone who cares, LOL, I heard from the guy and found out what the minimum or maximum total could be. LOL Still waiting on an exact figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The waiting game . . .   The waiting game . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The waiting game . . .
Page 1 of 1