The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Burrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyanide
Babycurus
Cyanide

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Burrows Empty
PostSubject: Burrows   Burrows Empty6/7/2011, 10:11 am

My P.cav is quite the little digger. So much so that he has dug himself a tunnel network that I'm assuming twists about the deep substrate of the entire tank.He has 5 different exits to his tunnels. I was watching him last night as he burrowed along bottom and length of the tank next the glass. Pretty cool. He'd go down for like ten minutes at a time and shimmy backwards with a tiny ball of cocofibre and put it in his water bowl. If he keeps digging at this rate the whole lot is going to collapse. If this happens should i help the little guy out or just leave him in there? Anyway it's very cool to watch. Crickets are impossible to catch. If I put in a deeper dish will they drown themselves?
Back to top Go down
pluto
Leiurus

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Burrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burrows   Burrows Empty6/7/2011, 11:55 am

If it caves in it is better to leave it there.

You could damage it, trying to get it out.
That, combined with the fact it is perfectly able to dig itself out, should be enough to laugh at it if the roof falls on its head, but to not worry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/irapesheep?feature=mhee

Burrows
Page 1 of 1