The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arachnophile223
Pandinus
arachnophile223

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-05-16

estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* Empty
PostSubject: estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*   estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* Empty5/27/2011, 6:37 pm

ok, she's been growing for a good while now..and some of you have probably seen my other posts about this scorp..

estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* 007

estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* 004

so, is she pregnant? and about how long? and any special advice for a=caring for a mother and babies? thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WyattEarp4137
Babycurus
WyattEarp4137

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*   estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* Empty5/27/2011, 10:12 pm

How long has she been swelling like that? I just had an emp give birth a little bit ago, and I can tell you what NOT to do to keep the babies alive. Razz (Fortunately my errors have been corrected) but I do believe your Emp is gonna be a momma soon. Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
arachnophile223
Pandinus
arachnophile223

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*   estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* Empty5/28/2011, 12:02 am

WyattEarp4137 wrote:
How long has she been swelling like that? I just had an emp give birth a little bit ago, and I can tell you what NOT to do to keep the babies alive. Razz (Fortunately my errors have been corrected) but I do believe your Emp is gonna be a momma soon. Very Happy Good luck!

thanks! :razz: i hope they do well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*   estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics* Empty

Back to top Go down

estimate on how long untill birth?? *pics*
Page 1 of 1