The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

my new girl i think ( P. cav)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roblicious
Babycurus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2011-02-08

my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/4/2011, 12:00 pm

yeah mine comes out at random times, im scared to open the front door to the enclosure (exo terra) cause one of the entrances is right there in the front lol

mine does pullups on the pothos plant leaves though lol
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/4/2011, 12:02 pm

body building scorps.. we need pics. i've seen pics of scorps climbing the background and hanging off the mesh, on the terras
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/4/2011, 12:04 pm

yeah mine climbs upside down when I had a background, he chewed/clawed through a lot of it so I removed and redid the enclosure

my het. laoticus climbs upside down too lol
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 12:30 pm

my P. cav hasn't climbed up the glass yet lol.. the background probably helped keepinglight out. did it?
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 1:01 pm

he is burrowed most of the time anyways, the fake background was facing the light so it wasnt covering anything anyways

he made another entrance to his tunnel system the other day, i lifted up his plastic water dish and I saw a small hole next to it

most scorpions tend to climb the glass when in their new enclosure
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 1:19 pm

mine doesnt seem to fussed.. i may have pampered him, so i might skip feeding until a few days after he is due, i fed him 3 crickets in 3 days. is that fine?
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 1:32 pm

no, you want to feed at most twice a week to once a week, otherwise they get fat and dumb looking :p

they can go a long time without eating

my P boreus (northern scorpion) didnt eat for over a month and then molted 2 days ago, and still hasnt eaten
Back to top Go down
spinnin_tom
Tityus
spinnin_tom

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 1:39 pm

right.. so leave it till next week Wednesday then.. i don't want a fat scorp.. you seen the videos of peoples 'happy' obese emperors ?
Back to top Go down
Roblicious
Babycurus

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty5/5/2011, 2:01 pm

dono if they are obese, they maybe gravid or premolt they get fat all the same, shoulda seen my emperor, thing was huge for 3 weeks before it molted, only a 3I now 4i

hidden scorpions are happy scorpions if they are hiding for the most part only coming out to hunt or whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new girl i think ( P. cav)   my new girl i think ( P. cav) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my new girl i think ( P. cav)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2