The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty
PostSubject: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 12:23 am

T. stigmurus one adult...i think...and THREE slings. I got the package between school and work so I was opening it while driving to work Razz . And when I checke on the lil ones (i only ordered one) I saw one of them upside down and another climbing... if figured i got a freebie and it died or i got a molting freebie. When I get to work I check up on them and get 2 climbing on my hand and the third popping out of it's old exo Very Happy... Awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 12:29 am

Another ScorpionFile Pic. I bumped into this and realized that's exactly what mine looks like so why not posted it up
YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. T_stigmurus3
Back to top Go down
fauxshow
Hadogenes
fauxshow

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 1:32 am

Congrats Eddy! I got one from Vincent too but it died after a month :/ It never ate. I think it came down with mycosis along its journey. In retrospect, I should have given it more airflow.

-Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchtower.org
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 2:04 am

Awesomeness! Let's hope they do well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liette
Centruroides

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 4:18 am

Is it a fact that bark scorpions need higher ventilation compared to P.Imps and Heterometrus Sp.?

And congrats on your new arrivals!
Back to top Go down
Skywalker
Hadogenes
Skywalker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 5:00 am

Congrats! Good luck that your adult female gives birth soon. You will have a nice breeding group in a few months.
And in my experience with Tityus spp. good ventilation is very important. I had a few deaths with my first Tityus species (T.bahiensis scorplings) but I have learned my lesson. I never had a dead Tityus since then except for cannibalism or old age.
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty4/29/2008, 5:37 pm

fauxshow wrote:
Congrats Eddy! I got one from Vincent too but it died after a month :/ It never ate. I think it came down with mycosis along its journey. In retrospect, I should have given it more airflow.

-Chris
Funny you should metion that. One of the leg sements is completly black. Bot sure if it's a mutation or mycosis but it came like that.
-Eddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.   YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today. Empty

Back to top Go down

YEAH!!! Vincent's package came in today.
Page 1 of 1