The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

[HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

[HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty
PostSubject: [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods   [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty4/13/2011, 11:21 pm

I was wondering, I have a bunch of Eco Earth (12 bricks) and was thinking as for a method to 'sanitize' it. Could I use boiling/semi boiling water for when I expand it from brick form? Would this ruin the Eco Earth? Are there any methods out their besides for baking?

Last edited by GS on 3/16/2012, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated title)
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods   [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty4/13/2011, 11:52 pm

From what I know, they are usually safe to use. The good thing is, the hotter the water, the faster the bricks will expand and will make it easier to break the substrate apart.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods   [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty4/14/2011, 10:06 am

i always use mega hot water, not only do they expand quiker but you also have heat already in the substrate ready for you scorp Smile
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods   [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty4/14/2011, 11:56 pm

Thank you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods   [HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods Empty

Back to top Go down

[HOW TO] Eco Earth Expansion Methods
Page 1 of 1