The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Lokal (brandon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redknee
Tityus

Number of posts : 662
Location : Sw. Georgia, Home of the Hentzi King and the C. hentzi army
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Lokal (brandon) Empty
PostSubject: Lokal (brandon)   Lokal (brandon) Empty4/28/2008, 10:53 am

This thread is a couple weeks late, but i made it.

-Prices- N/A, was a trade

-Quality/Quantity- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Shipment- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Experience- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Overall- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

-Opinion- All my eperiences with Brandon had always been great. Everything come in on time and alive and well, as always. His packing great, his communication is right one the money.
This time we made a trade, he sent out his package first and trusted me to send when i can since at the time i had surgery done, Brandon wanted to make sure i was healed up first before i when out to get him his end of the trade. Bradon is an execellent one to deal with and one of my favorite contacks i have.
If anyone has a chance to deal with Brandon, jump on it, you will not regret it at all. He does have great healthy inverts.
I will be looking forward dealing with him again soon

thanks again Brandon
Back to top Go down

Lokal (brandon)
Page 1 of 1