The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!

Go down 
+7
scorpion111
Kejser
*Connie*
freeman
_Nagash_
Mr. Mordax
Umar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umar
Pandinus
Umar

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 3:53 pm

wa alaikum salaam wa rahmahtuhlaheh wa barakahtuh Very Happy

thanks for the welcome Very Happy Eddy as for selling scorpions i would be happy to try find and send any scorpions i can to you just if its legal and everything as for money if you pay for the sending part so there is no expense on my side im happy to help Wink
just let me know whats involved and ill see what i can do if you pm me requests etc i might not be in that area but if i ever go i will be happy to collect for you, anyways look into it and let me know...........unless you already know in which case.....erm..... let me know hehehe bounce if it helps Morocco is a member of CITES but more than that i dont know but i will ask about also

Umar
Back to top Go down
~Abyss~
Administrator
~Abyss~

Number of posts : 6472
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty4/28/2008, 7:57 pm

Umar I'll send you a PM concerning this later. YOu might just help me out with something.
-Eddy
Back to top Go down
https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com
Skywalker
Hadogenes
Skywalker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty4/29/2008, 5:02 am

I would be interested in a few species myself LOL
But I plan to go to Morocco next year in summer anyway. Perhaps we can meet there and you can show me some good spots for scorpion hunting Wink
Back to top Go down
Umar
Pandinus
Umar

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty4/30/2008, 5:07 am

you are welcome let me know if you decide to come and ill help you out all i can here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasputin
Parabuthus

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty5/12/2008, 11:38 pm

IHeartMantids wrote:

The longest-lived scorpions are the flatrocks, which I've heard can live up to 25 years. (Slower-growing = longer lifespan.)

H. arizonensis lives 25yrs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!   Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with ages Please!!! oh and helloo all!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpions In General-
Jump to: