The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
ChatBox

one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sabotag3
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-20

one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty
PostSubject: one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults   one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty3/20/2011, 11:33 pm

Just got her from a LPS, i believe its a she (not very experienced with this) and she's rather bulky. She is missing part of one of her legs. She was the biggest/fattest out of all the scorps and the only one with plates separating. Here is a pic:

one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Emperator
Back to top Go down
Vin Diesel
Centruroides
Vin Diesel

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-19

one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty
PostSubject: Re: one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults   one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty3/20/2011, 11:38 pm

I'm no expect but that looks pregnant to me. The black line in between her plates usually means they're pregnant.
Back to top Go down
sabotag3
Pandinus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults   one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty3/20/2011, 11:47 pm

sweet thank you, heres a ventral shot, girl right?

https://2img.net/h/i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/Sabotag3sl/emperatorventral.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vin Diesel
Centruroides
Vin Diesel

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults   one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty3/21/2011, 12:08 am

yeah that looks like a definite female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults   one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults Empty

Back to top Go down

one of those.. is she pregnant? Recently acquired from a 7+ communal of adults
Page 1 of 1