The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Scorpion being strange! Help please :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shazforscott1
Pandinus

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty
PostSubject: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 3:52 pm

Hello everybody. Im worried about my scorpion as he seems to be being a bit of a weirdo. I gave him a cricket a minute ago. And was half way through munching it down. Seems like he was not sure to eat it or not. Was wondering around tank and dropped the cricket. This is the first time he has eaten in two weeks as he does not want any food. He just seems a bit lost to me. Can anybody help me please? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 5:26 pm

It's prly just not really hungry, ours has not eaten for well over a month bit she still kills and leaves it, what scorp is it you have and age? how's your set up? They tend to go off eating before a molt, I'm sure it's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
shazforscott1
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 5:41 pm

231bex wrote:
It's prly just not really hungry, ours has not eaten for well over a month bit she still kills and leaves it, what scorp is it you have and age? how's your set up? They tend to go off eating before a molt, I'm sure it's fine Smile

Emperor scorpion. Not sure on age but he`s about 2"-3" long so still quite young. And have heat mat on the back of the tank lots of coco fibre in there so he has plenty of room to dig and some houses and fake plants. Thats cool then so he is ok Smile Just was getting a bit worried. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 5:48 pm

Sounds like you have everything spot on, humidity at 70% yeah?? Never worry when a scorp doesn't eat with have a desert hairy that hasn't eaten since last November lol she is doing fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Kweegwin
Centruroides
Kweegwin

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 5:49 pm

how big are your crickets?
Back to top Go down
shazforscott1
Pandinus

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty3/4/2011, 5:59 pm

At 70% yeah Smile Thanks again hopefully he will be ok and medium/large.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion being strange! Help please :)   Scorpion being strange! Help please :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorpion being strange! Help please :)
Page 1 of 1