The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium?

Go down 
+3
Taledus
H. laoticus
Roblicious
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roblicious
Babycurus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium?   Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium? - Page 2 Empty3/8/2011, 2:42 pm

Well I still got my little 3 dollar cactus I got from the pet store in there, the scorpion kicks dirt up on it thats about it, I watered and drained it before I put in so I wont be doin ghtat again for another month.

Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium?   Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium? - Page 2 Empty3/8/2011, 4:46 pm

Yeah they're from the same family or something as aloe vera. They should do ok in the tanks, apparently they're pretty hardy. I'm going to leave them in the pot's like suggested here so I can take them out to water them. The sand's just drying in the tanks at the moment. Think I might have trouble with burroing scorps and removing burried pots though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/

Live cactus for my desert hairy terrarium?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2