The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

bathroom question with scorp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
empscorp
Pandinus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-12-15

bathroom question with scorp Empty
PostSubject: bathroom question with scorp   bathroom question with scorp Empty1/25/2011, 9:15 pm

i was holding my scorp for a little while and all of a sudden i arched it's back , wiggled its telson its and a clear liquid came out the back of the telson .... DID I JUST GET PEED ON!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: bathroom question with scorp   bathroom question with scorp Empty1/25/2011, 9:22 pm

Clear liquid? Did it come out of the tip of the stinger? Usually when they defecate it's a white substance and the defecating looks like this usually: https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/t4920-defecating-scorpion
Often times they'll just scrape it on other objects. It doesn't come out of the tip of the stinger, but the top of the 5th segment (the one connecting to the "stinger").
Back to top Go down
ColoredPencils
Centruroides
ColoredPencils

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: bathroom question with scorp   bathroom question with scorp Empty1/26/2011, 2:14 am

He said the back of the telson, so it's possible... Don't know why it's clear, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bathroom question with scorp   bathroom question with scorp Empty

Back to top Go down

bathroom question with scorp
Page 1 of 1