The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

DWA's.

Go down 
+3
*~BEX~*
H. laoticus
Billy No Mates
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

DWA's. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWA's.   DWA's. - Page 2 Empty2/11/2011, 3:57 am

That is a stupid article I agree with the meercat part but this about the scorpions doesn't make sense....

We've got four scorpions that people bought as pets and couldn't cope with. They were little when they got them and they grow to about three inches long and they've got quite a good sting on them then. They don't make good pets."

How can you not cope with a scorpion lol you don't have to to do anything with them yoy dont need to handle it! You just chuck food spray a bit if needed, heat if needed, spot clean give water.... Thats it! in It's highly unlikely you will be stung! And being stung by a small one would be worse than an adult! Scorpions must be the easiest things to keep!

I think with any animal you need to be able to recreate there natural environment and if they live communally like meercats you will have to get a load of them if you really want them, as with everything if you can't do things properly just dont bother! It's not fair on the animal and people who don't give people like us a bad name and get a perfectly safe/ easy hobby banned completely!

Back to top Go down
BelfastScorpion
Pandinus
BelfastScorpion

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-04

DWA's. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWA's.   DWA's. - Page 2 Empty2/11/2011, 5:09 am

It's such a stupid article. I completely agree.

I found it strange too that the article only spoke about meerkats and scorpions. Two very different animals with two very different ways of being kept in captivity.
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

DWA's. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWA's.   DWA's. - Page 2 Empty2/11/2011, 5:14 am

I was hoping there was a comment section under the article but there wasn't I was certainly gonna say a few things if there was lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DWA's. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWA's.   DWA's. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DWA's.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpions In General-
Jump to: