The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty
PostSubject: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/23/2011, 9:12 am

Hi all, I recently posted about the loss of one of our E flavicaudis, we wasn't sure if it was death by natural causes or canabilsm,This is all I found...

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  720f4d60

Well today I finally spotted the scorp that I couldn't get a good look at the other day when i found the remains, she had been hidden in the brick for a while

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  55c2f7c3

And after seeing her I think she may be gravid, also while I was watching she attacked another of her tank mates so we decided to remove her just to be on The safe side, we have never witnessed fighting between them and she seems to be especially agitated I managed to get a few pics before moving her to her own box, just wondered what everyone else thought... Gravid or not??

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  03c8e323

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  1076ef73

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  030b01ae

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  54153cf4
Back to top Go down
empscorp
Pandinus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/23/2011, 1:55 pm

unless your feeding her too much i'd say gravid because in the wild the female socpion will try to attack/eat the male and she looks preety big Shocked
Back to top Go down
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/23/2011, 2:24 pm

Deffo not feeding her too much, she is/was 1 of 4 (now 3) in a comunal enclosure and she is 3 times the size of them Very Happy be sooo cool if shes gravid, gonna be the tinyest scorplings ever though as she is only about an inch long herself!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/23/2011, 4:09 pm

I'd say pretty dang gravid-looking.
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/25/2011, 1:26 pm

Wow that's looking really fat, I'd hazard a guess and say gravid too (hopefully). It would explain the cannibalism aswell however she could just be seriously fat from eating the other. Would they really eat themselves to that fat in one sitting? I don't think that they would, most of my scorps will even leave some of a cricket if its too big.

You'll have you own little colony going before long Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty1/25/2011, 2:49 pm

I'll say she couldn't be more Gravid awesome
The babies are gonna be soooOOoooo damn cute!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis    Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravid Euscorpius Flavicaudis
Page 1 of 1