The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Baby emp not eating, should I worry?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seany-p
Hadogenes

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty
PostSubject: Baby emp not eating, should I worry?   Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty1/21/2011, 7:30 pm

My new and first baby emp doesn't appear to be eating at the moment, it's been four days since it's eaten, should I be concerned or is the little chap simply full? It's still very active just not interested in it's grub?!
Back to top Go down
levi
Centruroides
levi

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Baby emp not eating, should I worry?   Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty1/21/2011, 7:45 pm

No need to worry dude..thats normal,my baby emp didnt eat for about a month on her premolt stage..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Baby emp not eating, should I worry?   Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty1/21/2011, 9:32 pm

Nothing to worry about, especially if it's approaching a molt. As long as it's otherwise active you should be OK.
Back to top Go down
art.greig
Pandinus
art.greig

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Baby emp not eating, should I worry?   Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty1/23/2011, 11:34 am

You are fine, my emperor went on her first fast two days ago. I figure I'll try again in a couple days, and she is still active like yours but not as young. It's normal for them to do that, I'm sure you won't have any issues. good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby emp not eating, should I worry?   Baby emp not eating, should I worry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby emp not eating, should I worry?
Page 1 of 1