The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project

Go down 
+8
Lester
anemiaffx
levi
Chrome
Kristopher
H. laoticus
*~BEX~*
**GS**
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~BEX~*
Administrator
*~BEX~*

Number of posts : 4246
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/8/2011, 1:16 pm

Haha love the way the roach just stopped dead then after a bit tried to creep away lol without success of course! Awesome vid /)
Back to top Go down
Vin Diesel
Centruroides
Vin Diesel

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/8/2011, 5:26 pm

I've been very interested inAndroctonus Bicolor. Hopefully once I get some experience under my built I'll be able to collect a few of these definitely one of my favorite scorpions.
Back to top Go down
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/8/2011, 11:27 pm

That's a fat Scorpion. The molt sequence was cool. Never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
Jay
SCORPIONMOD
Jay

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/9/2011, 3:43 am

Nive roach attack! Made me jump Very Happy "No room for 2nd thoughts" haha love it! That roach knew what it had walked itself into but it was on it's back in seconds. I always enjoy looking through your stuff GS keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://inkandvenom.multiply.com/
Bedlam
Tityus
Bedlam

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/9/2011, 12:51 pm

The roach tried to back away slowly, haha.
Back to top Go down
levi
Centruroides
levi

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/10/2011, 11:14 am

i really like androctonus sp but is a bit pricey..gs bro when will you give me one??hehe
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

Number of posts : 2629
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/11/2011, 2:47 am

levi wrote:
i really like androctonus sp but is a bit pricey..gs bro when will you give me one??hehe

hahaz.. might be able to work out something for you my friend but it's still too early to promise anything.
I'll definitely update this thead if everything goes well *finger crossed Smile
There's quite a few breeders in Philippines, get them at 2nd Instars during this summer. The cost should be more decent as compared to sub/adults. Btw, they can grow really fast!

Chrome wrote:
Very nice, hope the breeding goes well, I'll hopefully be starting an A. Baluchicus breeding project this summer too.
Thanks Bro. Wish you luck for your A. Baluchicus breeding project too. They're gorgeous!

Bedlam wrote:
The roach tried to back away slowly, haha.

JamieLawrence wrote:
Nive roach attack! Made me jump Very Happy "No room for 2nd thoughts" haha love it! That roach knew what it had walked itself into but it was on it's back in seconds. I always enjoy looking through your stuff GS keep it up.

bex wrote:
Haha love the way the roach just stopped dead then after a bit tried to creep away lol without success of course! Awesome vid /)

Glad you like the vid guys.. hahaz
Yeah the roach explored the sandy enclosure with caution.. sensed something was going wrong.. wanted to retreat in slience.. but alas...
BAM!!!! GG...
You can almost hear the impact from the "death grip" Very Happy

Vin Diesel wrote:
I've been very interested in Androctonus Bicolor. Hopefully once I get some experience under my built I'll be able to collect a few of these definitely one of my favorite scorpions.
Smart thinking bro. Gotta really put in thoughts on how best we can secure these bad boys without any flaws.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
levi
Centruroides
levi

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/11/2011, 5:54 am

I thought they took forever to grow like all desert scorp..
Back to top Go down
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/11/2011, 11:56 pm

levi wrote:
I thought they took forever to grow like all desert scorp..

From my personal experience (among my deserts specimens), A.Bicolors are the faster growers. Last is definitely Liosoma (Not necessarily applies to all keepers thou)
Back to top Go down
DolbyR
Leiurus
DolbyR

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/12/2011, 5:08 am

I though desert species are generally growing faster than forest spp. Was I wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://allscorpionarchives.forumotion.com
**GS**
Leiurus
**GS**

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty4/12/2011, 9:23 pm

DolbyR wrote:
I though desert species are generally growing faster than forest spp. Was I wrong?

Generally yes, I would think so too.

Personally, i've yet gotten the chance to get shots on a molting forest specimen. Though my current AFS brood has molted to 3rd instars but it's too small for camera capture without proper gears. So far, majority of the molts i experience are from deserts and barks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project   Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Androctonus Bicolor Breeding Project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2