The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScorpionSam
Hadogenes
ScorpionSam

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-24

any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty
PostSubject: any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?   any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty12/1/2010, 11:56 am

this may be a bit specific but does anyone from the UK nearby Leeds or Bradford know where i can buy a Emperor i have checked local shops but apparently their not in season and different shops keep telling when the "scorpion season" is some say spring and some have said winter, so im a tad confused when. but if anyone who knows a shop which may sell them in the leeds/bradford general area please can you reply.

my last hope is off a trusty online dealer or something.
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?   any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty12/1/2010, 12:26 pm

www.bugzuk.com

its a really good site, martin is a nice bloke and the prices are reasonable. however i think he is going on holiday so you may want to wait a bit. might wanna pm Bex i knoiw she brought of him recently. unfortunatly i dont really know any shops around that area. and i didnt think they had breeding season i thought it was just if the condition were right? im not sure tho im sure someone knows, dont know much about the breeding side of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
ScorpionSam
Hadogenes
ScorpionSam

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?   any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty12/1/2010, 1:22 pm

thanks so much Smile i think this was my next option and i just needed to find a credible dealer online Smile!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?   any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty12/1/2010, 2:01 pm

theres a few of them out there bro, http://www.virginiacheeseman.co.uk/ is another gd one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?   any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds? Empty

Back to top Go down

any shops that sell emperors in bradfor or leeds?
Page 1 of 1