The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iitomodachi1
Tityus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty
PostSubject: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/6/2010, 2:36 am

I had a big rehousing night tonight for a bunch of slings. Recently built up some aboreal set-ups (slightly premature but fun to do) for my aboreal slings. Only got pix of one of the P. Irminia and then rehoused my remaining 9 P. Murinus (OBT's). My B. Smithi was out and looking gorgeous too so of course she got some spotlight time too! Enjoy....

B. Smithi
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0189

P. Irminia
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0228
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0215
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0208

P. Murinus
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0273
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0266
Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! DSC_0256
Back to top Go down
DLP
Centruroides
DLP

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/6/2010, 9:41 pm

cool man, looks good bro.
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/6/2010, 11:26 pm

DLP wrote:
cool man, looks good bro.

Thank you Sir, I'm thinking that those OBT's are underrated. I'm thinking they are much more beautiful in person then any picture I had seen prior to getting a bunch of these slings does justice! Each molt and the colors on all of them are just getting unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
DLP
Centruroides
DLP

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 12:21 am

i bet they are gorgeous lil guys/gals.
PS. dan does not have crappy T's so i am sure they Rock... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 9:45 am

Nice pictures!

Your b. smithi is kinda colourless, how long since it's molted? Mine just molted two days ago and it's really beautifull! All colours bright and all I love you

Your p. murinus is a real beauty!
Back to top Go down
Kristopher
Centruroides
Kristopher

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 10:46 am

Wow! That P. Murinus is a little beauty. Nice!
Back to top Go down
Aviculor
Pandinus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 10:47 am

Looking good Smile I see your irminia's starting to show adult coloring. They look great when they get big.
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 1:04 pm

Thanks all, they were all very small when I got them and they are just looking prettier and prettier after each molt, I had to share. I can only imagine what they will look like down the road. Pictures don't really seem to do justice.

@Rene; my B. Smith molted last on 10/21. This was the 1st molt where I could see any orange at all. Before this I could just see a perfect black circle on her abdomen.

@DLP; yeah Dan is the shiznit Very Happy I can't wait until spring I believe I'll be getting some pokies from him and some more B. Smithi's Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 1:15 pm

Ah, okay so she is not adult... That's make sence now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
iitomodachi1
Tityus

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 4:54 pm

No not even close yet Smile Your response makes me feel better though for a second I thought she should have been brighter Smile I love the looks of these T's and can't wait for her to hit full maturity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 5:49 pm

iitomodachi1 wrote:
No not even close yet Smile Your response makes me feel better though for a second I thought she should have been brighter Smile I love the looks of these T's and can't wait for her to hit full maturity!

Well, she'll get there soon enough Wink And yes, I agree it's the most beautifull specie of tarantulas there is!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/7/2010, 7:35 pm

love the look of those obt. when i got a bit more experiance in T's im gonna get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/8/2010, 8:21 am

Manser wrote:
love the look of those obt. when i got a bit more experiance in T's im gonna get one.

They are really aggresive! I would love to get one for the looks, but I wont because it's too aggresive for me!
Back to top Go down
Manser
Babycurus
Manser

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty11/8/2010, 9:06 am

yeah, i wouldnt have a hands on approach with it tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bludgeon213
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!   Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rehousing Party = Photoshoot!!
Page 1 of 1