The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antmac
Centruroides
antmac

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-02-13

i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty
PostSubject: i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls   i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty8/15/2010, 6:51 pm

hi all

hope fully some one can help me

right i have been looking for :

opistacanthus asper
hadogenes troglodytes

i have scowerd the net i have call metaorthis and he sed that they are pritty hard to get hold of and they are well worth haveing so that made me even more deturmed to get them so here i am loool,i have contacted vigener cheseman no reply and all the spider shop has is chile scorps at the mo.

so if enyone could send me in the right direction with an email address or a web site or even manage to get hold of them for me i would very much appresheat it

sorry for spelling misstakes
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls   i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty8/16/2010, 10:56 pm

Cant say anything about the opist. but Hadogenes here in the US are simple to find. Just check local pet stores and none of those ones that are BIG. Check reptile houses mainly. Avoid the big pet stores like Petsmart and Petco...
Back to top Go down
antmac
Centruroides
antmac

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls   i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty8/17/2010, 3:55 am

Yeh I ment to put in the uk
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls   i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty8/17/2010, 7:58 am

I've had a look for you mate but unfortunately can't find anyone with them in stock. Bugzuk sells them but as I said he is currently out of stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls   i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help finding these scorps please boys and girls
Page 1 of 1