The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 

Something for everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jkobTHFC
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Something for everyone   8/4/2010, 5:50 am

Hi
The reason for this post is to get to know the people on this forum. So what type of scorpions have all you got, what do you feed them, Whats there names and what do you expect in the future Question Question Question

My name is Jakob and i have a Red Claw Scorpion (Pandinus Cavimanus) named Carlton he eats tiny crickets as i'm unsure what else i could feed it, it lives on his own but i'm getting a new one in a couple of weeks, i hope to get either a desert scorpion of a emperor scorpion in the future to change the enviroment.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mezzle992
Centruroides

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/4/2010, 2:05 pm

hi there,
ive got a heterometrus spinifer (Asian forest) he or she which ever it maybe, is called golliath although im looking in to getting another one but i need to find out how they live communally, im awaiting my posts to be answered but i want to call the next one david.

i usually feed mine locusts, meal worms or large crickets. Ive had him for about 6 weeks now and hes about 3" long. if you want a dessert one make sure you do your research and if i was you i would get a dessert hairy scorpion.

and scorpions will eat any live insects smaller than its self or the same size. if your red claw goes weeks or even months without eating don't worry its normal that they fast for long periods.

but i feed mine crickets and locusts normally but i give him meal worms to fatten him up after he hasn't eaten for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jkobTHFC
Pandinus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/6/2010, 4:20 am

Why hasonly one person commented, the whole point of this was for eveyone one to get involed and out of the 35 views only 1 post. why

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
SCORPIONMOD

Number of posts : 1250
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/6/2010, 8:33 am

Hi mate, i have 4 scorps at the mo but probably like most people on here it wont stop there! If you've looked through the show of your enclosures thread you'll see the extent of some peoples amazing collections and i think listing all the correct scientific names can be exhausting. Also im not sure how many people actually name their scorps.

I love my desert hairy scorpion (Hadrurus Arizonensis) i think they're the perfect next step onto a desert scorpion also the most recommended desert species. Just make sure you get an adult due to difficulties molting.

Centruroides

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/14/2010, 4:50 am

hi there , for the moment i have aprox, 14, mesobuthos martensii , and 4 babies of the same , i have 3 babycyrus jacksonii juvenlie, and one adult female , pretty shure its gravid, i have 3, hadrurus arienzionis , one female two males , she is gravid , and i have two lychas mucronatus , dont know the sex ,

i use gryllus bimarcularus , carchroaches , and locost , etc to feed them / from michael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anemiaffx
Tityus

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/14/2010, 2:01 pm

Flat rock and Emp. All for me lol. Got a snake too if that counts lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tel0s
Pandinus

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/16/2010, 7:51 am

Hi there,

At the moment I've got a 3i Heterometrus Swammerdami, and 2 adult emperors soon to be in the post Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnboypitt
Pandinus

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   8/18/2010, 2:46 am

Hi all,

I'm John, and I live in San Diego, CA. I am new to the hobby but loving it! I have a male Emp, 'Brutus', who was my first one and got him only a couple of months ago. He's doing great. The other day, I brought home a Dune in his own habitat setup and he's dong good too. Man the dune is a speedy aggressive little guy lol he's fun to watch! Smile I've posted some questions so far, and I'm sure I'll have more as I go. thanks!

hxxp://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/51/02/dune11.jpg

hxxp://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/43/51/02/img00111.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for everyone   

Back to top Go down

Something for everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpions In General-
Jump to: