The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Repticon Atlanta haul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnat
Centruroides
Gnat

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Repticon Atlanta haul Empty
PostSubject: Repticon Atlanta haul   Repticon Atlanta haul Empty7/11/2010, 5:01 am

my girlfriend and I went to Repticon in Atlanta yesterday and we scored some nice new animals. she got 2 Narceus gordanus - Ocala giant millipedes and 2 what i believe to be Orthoporus ornatus - Sonoran Desert millipede, brown morph- the seller didnt know what species it was only where they were collected. i got 4 Narceus gordanus - Ocala giant millipedes, 3 Narceus americanus - Cherry Foot millipedes although one died on the long hot trip home and a male/female pair of Orthoporus ornatus - Sonoran Desert millipede- gold morph. i hope i can get them to breed. my big score was my early birthday present- a Cyclocosmia ricketti - Guang Xi Turret Rump Trapdoor Spider. its one of the coolest looking spiders ive ever seen and i was surprised to see such a rarity at the show and even more surprised that she got it for my birthday, thanks Carol! the fine folks at Bayou Surreal Inverts sold me my gold morphs, cherry feet and my fabulous trapdoor spider. fantastic people to deal with. they took the time to try and sex my gold Orthoporus ornatus so i could have a mating pair A++ if you ever have the chance to deal with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.insectgeeks.com/gnat

Repticon Atlanta haul
Page 1 of 1