The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joshyoua_rine
Pandinus
joshyoua_rine

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-01

can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty
PostSubject: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/4/2010, 10:19 am

i have two emps and interested in desert species my Q is if i get a couple Vaejovis spinigerus can i feed them large crickets like the ones i feed my emps if not im going with hairy dessert bc i get my crikets from a bait shop and they only have large. price was 50 crickets @ $2.50
Back to top Go down
joshyoua_rine
Pandinus
joshyoua_rine

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/7/2010, 11:40 pm

or another scorpion about the same size? concered about criket being to big to eat
Back to top Go down
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/8/2010, 1:36 am

If the desert hairy (Hadrurus Arizonensis is mature, then feeding it adult crickets is fine.
Back to top Go down
uncleleo
Pandinus
uncleleo

Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/8/2010, 1:39 am

H.spinigerus take down relatively large prey,.They pack it away really well also. all specimen are different, but if you scorpion can grab hold of it, it can eat it.
Back to top Go down
H. laoticus
Parabuthus
H. laoticus

Number of posts : 1401
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/8/2010, 2:15 am

Im sure it can eat them. If not, you can always wound the cricket before feeding.

50 crix for $2.50? That's a pretty good deal
Back to top Go down
joshyoua_rine
Pandinus
joshyoua_rine

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty6/8/2010, 10:39 pm

$2.50 for 50 crickets they r from a bait shop and r for fishing but its ok i didnt tell the scorpions that though they wont ever know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets   can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets Empty

Back to top Go down

can Vaejovis spinigerus eat large crickets
Page 1 of 1