The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ChatBox

Share | 
 

 Pic of my Emp.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niekro
Pandinus
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 46
Location : British Columbia
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Pic of my Emp.   4/3/2010, 8:48 pm

Here's my Emp, also my new avatar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the lycan mikey
Tityus
avatar

Number of posts : 865
Age : 30
Location : Panama City Beach, fl
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Emp.   4/3/2010, 9:26 pm

aww...
i want an immature emp...
i wanna see it molt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Solrac1993
Pandinus
avatar

Number of posts : 8
Age : 24
Location : La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Emp.   5/9/2010, 6:26 pm

the lycan mikey wrote:
aww...
i want an immature emp...
i wanna see it molt

I would like to see them do that but thats very hard... It's a very long and delicate process, so they do it at night in one of their hiding places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the lycan mikey
Tityus
avatar

Number of posts : 865
Age : 30
Location : Panama City Beach, fl
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Emp.   5/9/2010, 8:13 pm

Solrac1993 wrote:
the lycan mikey wrote:
aww...
i want an immature emp...
i wanna see it molt

I would like to see them do that but thats very hard... It's a very long and delicate process, so they do it at night in one of their hiding places.

it would still be epic to see the difference before and after the molt...even if i didnt see the initial molt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Solrac1993
Pandinus
avatar

Number of posts : 8
Age : 24
Location : La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Emp.   5/10/2010, 9:23 am

the lycan mikey wrote:
Solrac1993 wrote:
the lycan mikey wrote:
aww...
i want an immature emp...
i wanna see it molt

I would like to see them do that but thats very hard... It's a very long and delicate process, so they do it at night in one of their hiding places.

it would still be epic to see the difference before and after the molt...even if i didnt see the initial molt

Yeah, thats true, it sure would be epic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pic of my Emp.   

Back to top Go down
 
Pic of my Emp.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum! :: The Scorpion's Lair :: Scorpion Pictures / Videos-
Jump to: