The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KstaR
Pandinus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP Empty
PostSubject: Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP   Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP Empty3/5/2010, 9:11 am

What's up guys...last night I couldn't help but get this nice emperor at a local pet shop and when we got hom and he was in his enclosure I grabbed him and he didn't have any type of reaction to me handeling him but he did move around just looked slow to me...anything I can do?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mordax
Administrator
Mr. Mordax

Number of posts : 7743
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP   Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP Empty3/6/2010, 4:41 pm

Slow like that and not being defensive sounds like it may be geriatric . . . i.e., dying of old age.

Hard to tell just yet though.

And, uh . . . grabbing him from the enclosure isn't the best thing to do to your new scorpion (hopefully, the lack of reaction on its part was more from being in a new environment than being old).
Back to top Go down

Emperor scorpion acting weired...HELP
Page 1 of 1