The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Web's Only Official All-Scorpion Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ChatBox

Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts

Go down 
+4
Phan_X
gromgroms
Gnat
Roger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
binksyboy3
Androctonus
binksyboy3

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 3:03 pm

But you can see where I'm coming from. Besides, there are some way cooler species out there that you could/should try.

I recently got a Bothriurus cf demayi and its great! I will try and upload some pics when it comes out. Smile
Back to top Go down
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 3:06 pm

as stated in the carsheets, the b. jacksoni's are beginners scorpions. they are not too much diff from emps except that they require baek to molt. i was gonna get one of those but dont have room.
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 5:18 pm

ehh it can wait anyways...

im still in a mental argument with myself about getting another scorp or a reptile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
anemiaffx
Tityus
anemiaffx

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 5:36 pm

Psssh screw the reptile everyone has those. I was gonna get a snake but decided not. The only thing i about scorps is that the crickets you buy, you have to buy in groups, and you end up losing at least half of them. I mean i bought 25 about 3 days ago, and about 10 are already .
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 5:39 pm

i was thinking more along the lines of a leopard gecko...
ive had snakes and water dragons and theyre pretty boring
Back to top Go down
LXDNG79
Tityus
LXDNG79

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 10:29 pm

the lycan mikey wrote:
i was thinking more along the lines of a leopard gecko...
ive had snakes and water dragons and theyre pretty boring

depends what snake or lizard....

I think lizards are boring in general, unless you keep a varanid... in which case you might as well be in for a german sheppard with scales, talons and forked tongue. at least it doesn't keep the neighbor up barking!

For snakes... even a spitting cobra loses its edge until you have to transfer it for major cleanup... oh woe is me!
Back to top Go down
the lycan mikey
Tityus
the lycan mikey

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/1/2010, 10:58 pm

ive had breeding ball pythons, ive had a red tail boa, a corn snake, a kenyan sand boa, water dragons, bearded dragons, 2 iguanas (i got rid of them before they hit the 2 foot mark), breeding veil chameleons, 1 red eye tree frog, and 2 fire salamanders (non breeding)...

which is why id rather try something i havent yet, like Tokay geckos or leopard geckos...

those are the only ones i havent owned and the only reptiles id really care to own...
after all the other reptiles i had, the leopard gecko has so many morphologies id love to see...

if it wasnt for me seeing the many different colors of leopard geckos, id be rather bored with reptiles in general...
Back to top Go down
LXDNG79
Tityus
LXDNG79

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 3:31 am

Ok before we veer off the intended topic, I'll just link those who wish to follow this divergent trend to a post in the appropriate section.

https://scorpionforum.darkbb.com/herps-and-amphibians-f36/miracle-grow-water-snake-tank-t4581.htm#55787
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts   Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: Communal Tank Dos & Don'ts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2